The Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt lithium-ion battery & charger starter kit gives you the advantage of lithium-ion and the speed of quick multi-chemistry charging. Lightweight and maneuverable, the Compact 19.2-Volt Lithium-ion battery pack snaps into your tools and keeps you moving fast, while the rugged design stands up to both home and jobsite abuse. Featuring a higher storage capacity than NiCd batteries and more recharge cycles, this battery is an asset to any task. The included 19.2-Volt 30-min. Multi-Chemistry charger tops off batteries quickly while performing basic diagnostic functions every time you use it. so you get the most from every battery it charges. A solid combination of a powerful battery and efficient charger, bring this team to your shop, and add the powerful advantage of lithium-ion to your C3 system!Includes: 19.2-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Battery and 30-min. Multi-Chemistry Charger
Lithium-ion formulation delivers a longer life cycle and larger reserve than Ni-Cd batteries, at a much lighter weight
Smart design lets this battery slip into the charger and snap into tools
Built-in charger diagnostic program checks batteries with every charge
Charges 12 and 19.2-Volt Batteries
Standard teardrop 1/4-Inch drive ratchet with one hand reverse, 10-Degree ratcheting arc. Shape allows better access in tight spots. Guaranteed forever.Standard teardrop 1/4-Inch drive ratchet
One hand reverse
10-Degree ratcheting arc
Shape allows better access in tight spots
Claim Jumper Restaurants has been delivering quality food and hospitality for more than 31 years. Known for generous portions and an extensive selection of classic American cuisine, including baby back pork ribs, Prime and Choice steaks, specialty salads and a variety of desserts including our award winning Six Layer Chocolate Motherlode Cake.Claim Jumper’s American Craftsman atmosphere makes you feel right at home.
From pasta & pizza to steak, we guarantee to have something for everyone.
Redeem at all locations throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada, Oregon, Wisconsin and Washington.
No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
This manufacturer-approved belt (part number 130969) is for lawn tractors. Belt 130969 transfers motion from one pulley to another to move or drive components in the lawn tractor. Wear work gloves to protect your hands when installing this part.Compatible Brands: Ariens, Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan, Southern States
This manufacturer-approved belt (part number 130969) is for lawn tractors
Belt 130969 transfers motion from one pulley to another to move or drive components in the lawn tractor
Wear work gloves to protect your hands when installing this part
The forward action light duty stapler fits nicely in your hand and is lightweight, but it’s got that power and punch you need for reupholstering or other big jobs. This Craftsman forward action light duty stapler comes with a one-year general warranty and is part of the family of quality tools and accessories that carry the Craftsman name because it’s made to last. You don’t need brute strength to make this work because of its clever design that makes it a snap to fire. A window lets you see when staples are running low and when it’s time to reload.Enjoy the power and ease of using this forward action light duty stapler
The staple chamber moves aside with ease for quick loading
Use this stapler for everything from putting up Christmas lights to upholstering furniture and everything in between
A window lets you know when it’s time to reload staples
A forward position handle makes this stapler easy to use even if your hands are not strong.
Made for wet or dry, this Craftsman 3 to 4-gallon general-purpose vac filter will pick up everything from dirt and sawdust to jobsite debris or general build-up in your car or truck. Keep one of these filters handy so you’ll always be prepared to clean up any mess in your home or shop. The Craftsman filter will perform at the top level, and it makes a great accessory for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. This cartridge-designed filter will fit in all Craftsman vac models. Keep one of Craftsman’s general-purpose vac filters in your home or shop so you can handle any type of clean-up job, whether an everyday mess, spill, leak or other jobsite debris and dirt.Craftsman 3 to 4-gallon general purpose wet/dry vacuum filter keeps the dirt in place
Fits Craftsman wet/dry vacuum models
Cartridge filter type
4″H x 7″W x 7″D
Genuine Craftsman part
Rejecting the “badly constructed, over-ornate, meaningless” furniture of the late Victorian period, architect, furniture designer and manufacturer Gustav Stickley developed a radical new design concept that stressed careful workmanship, simplicity, and utility. His important monthly magazine The Craftsman (1901–16) published construction plans for his distinctly American furniture.
The 62 simple, straightforward projects reprinted here — exquisite examples of Stickley’s classic designs — first appeared in The Craftsman between 1903 and 1907. Included are projects large and small enough to satisfy the household needs and creative urges of any woodworker. Make authentic reproductions of handsome, functional, sturdy Craftsman home furnishings from bookcases to bedsteads, dressers to dining tables, a hall tree, a foot rest, a wood-box and more — future family heirlooms that will stand the test of time both in durability and in clean, elegant purity of line. Each project includes Stickley’s original information for woodworkers of the early 1900s: a perspective drawing of the completed piece; a brief description of the item with suggestions for appropriate choices of wood; a “mill bill” giving complete lumber specifications; and schematic drawings showing both front and side views with accurate measurements.
All woodworkers, even beginners, will delight in this collection of genuine Stickley plans for 62 of the finest, most desirable pieces of Craftsman or “mission-style” furniture. Antique collectors, furniture restorers, and historians of American style also will appreciate the detailed information on an influential design movement enjoying a resurgence in popularity.
$20.73 - $21.74
Kids can use the screws, nuts, connectors to make the shape of sword, flower. For ages 3 years and up. Thirty pieces can be put inside the tool box & carry-along. Realistic looking tools.
1 Tool box
2 Screwdriver handle
1 Flat head tip
1 Phillips head
1 Square ruler
2 Pcs 2-hole connectors
2 Pcs 3-hole connectors
3 Plastic nails
1 Paper measures card.Kids can use the screws, nuts, connectors to make the shape of sword, flower, etc.
Thirty pieces can be put inside the tool box & carry-along.
Realistic looking tools.
For ages 3 years and up.
This KEYCHAIN WITH FOLD-OUT STYLUS, PEN, AND MOBILE STAND avoids your phone from moving much . The cool hanger design also makes the phone holder a great gift for family and friends.2 PC SET – 4 in 1 multi-utility keychain • Mobile stand comes out on the flick of a finger
Folding pen for emergency situations
Has a folding stylus to protect your phones and tablets from fingerprints and smudges
Stand works with all phones and tablets, making easier to work and enjoy videos
Great printing area on both sides
Arts & Crafts Homes celebrates the revival of this time-honored style that includes bungalows. It provides how-to articles and expert advice on collecting, new construction, gardens and landscapes, architectural style, restoration and decorated interiors.
The Kindle Edition of this magazine includes Page View. In Page View, your magazines look just like the printed edition with all the photos and formatting.
This Craftsman socket set with laser-etched markings offers easy-to-read sizes, which makes it a snap to find just the right socket size you’re looking for to complete your task. They are the sockets that you as a mechanic, DIYer, handyman or hobbyist will need to get each and every project to completion. Plus, this set is covered by the Craftsman Full Hand Tool Warranty, so you get peace of mind, guaranteed. This set is bulk packaged, and does not include a case.29 Pieces
Standard: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-13/16, 1-1/4
Metric: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 MM
Original non color folder 10.5 x 15 folded 21 x 15 unfolded folded for mailing this is the Volume 5 #4 issue of ” Fisher Body Craftsman Guild ” describes model car contest also shows one large photo of many 1957 models being judged. Includes one photo of a model entry with a real 1957 Corvette.
This manufacturer-approved collet assembly (part number 2823121000) is for routers. Collet assembly 2823121000 includes the collet and nut to secure the bit to the router. Unplug the router before starting the repair.Compatible Brands: Craftsman
This manufacturer-approved collet assembly (part number 2823121000) is for routers
Collet assembly 2823121000 includes the collet and nut to secure the bit to the router
Unplug the router before starting the repair
There are many problems that can be avoided during transformer installation simply by installing the transformer in the correct environment. Many difficulties and safety hazards can be avoided or minimized by keeping certain factors in mind while positioning a transformer, before it is set up and connected. Likewise, the location can have a bearing on how the transformer should be set up, and what precautions should be taken in the future.
Installing transformers in accordance with the ANSI, NEMA, and IEEE standards is critical to ensuring a safe electrical installation as well as a reliable power supply system – especially for those applications where power quality is an issue. Transformer installation is one of the most common-yet-complicated installation practices that are cause for considerable confusion when sizing Over Current Protection Devices (OCPDs) and bonding and grounding conductors.
Many electrical installations can be a challenge in terms of NEC requirements, and transformers can raise that challenge to a new level. A properly designed installation will ensure the conductors and equipment are properly sized, protected and also deal with the overriding issue of grounding. Incorrect installation can lead to fires from improper protection or conductor sizes, as well as electric shock from inadequate grounding.
This article will provide a brief overview of important considerations to keep in mind during installation, of transformers located outdoors and indoors, and for dry-type vs. liquid-filled transformers.
Installation Best Practices Some of the particularly important transformer installation best practices are listed below:
1. Permanent Grounding: Once the transformer is placed permanently – before further inspection is carried out and before assembling the unit – the tank should be permanently grounded with a correctly sized and properly installed permanent ground.
2. Humidity: No access should be permitted to the transformer liquid-filled compartment in conditions of excessive humidity or rain. If humidity exceeds 70% for example, dry air should be continuously pumped into the gas space. Liquid-filled transformers that are shipped with Nitrogen in the gas space must be purged by pumping dry air for at least 30 minutes before service personnel can enter the tank. Oxygen concentrations of 19.5% to 23.5% are advised.
3. Fluid Inspection: If the insulating liquid for inspection needs to be drawn down, make sure you have equipment for clean and dry storage of the liquid during inspection and for filtering the liquid prior to refilling the tank. It is very important that all associated equipment used in the handling of the fluid (hoses, pumps, etc.) are also very clean and dry. If this equipment was used before with a different type of fluid, clean all contaminated items. When you remove the liquid, its level should not go below the top of windings.
4. Pressure Maintenance: Liquid-filled transformers may be stored outdoors upon delivery. Sufficient gas pressure must be maintained to allow a positive pressure of 1 psi to 2 psi at all times, even at low ambient temperature. The pressure-vacuum gauge, if supplied with the transformer, will show pressure variations with ambient temperature. Pressure and ambient temperature readings should be recorded regularly. The manufacturer’s instructions must be referred to for storage of accessories.
5. Inspection and filling: You should make a final inspection of the transformer before it is energized, particularly if any work has been done inside the tank. All electrical connections should be checked for tightness. All bushings should be checked for tightness of gaskets, and all draw lead connections should be checked. Electrical clearances inside the tank should be checked. One final check should be made to ensure all tools have been removed.
6. Loading: After applying full voltage, the transformer should be kept under observation during the first few hours of operation under load. After several days, check the oil for oxygen content and dielectric strength. All temperatures and pressures should be checked in the transformer tank during the first week of operation. Except for special designs, transformers may be operated at their rated kVA if the average ambient temperature of the cooling air does not exceed 86’F (30’C) in any 24-hr period, and the altitude does not exceed 3300 ft.
7. Surge arresters: When used, surge arresters must be installed and connected to the transformer bushings/terminals with the shortest possible leads. These arresters may be necessary to protect the equipment from line switching surges and lightning.
When the Transformer is Under Vacuum, Never,Never…
* Apply voltage to the transformer
* Leave it unattended; a positive pressure must be applied
* Stand or walk on the transformer tank
8. Structural Considerations: Multiple transformers can be mounted on a single pole as long as the weight is evenly distributed, and the total weight is well within the safe limits of the pole, any cross-arms or supporting bolts.
9. Mounting: Sub-100 kVA single-phase distribution transformers are typically mounted above the secondary mains. Platform or pad mounting are options for transformers larger than 100 kVA.
Protection: Apart from self-protected transformer types, all distribution transformers must have lighting arresters and fused cutouts installed on the primary side.
11.Ground wires: Cover all ground wires with plastic or wood molding to a point 8 feet above the base of the pole.
12. Guying of poles: Correctly installed guy wires can protect the pole line from damage caused by the strain of the line conductors and pole-mounted equipment, and minimize pole line damage caused by severe weather.
Following are a few more generic precautions to observe in the installation of outdoor, indoor, dry or liquid-filled transformers:
For transformers to be kept outdoors, some of the chief considerations are keeping the public safe – and keeping the transformers safe from outside elements – are:
* Minimizing damage: Outdoor transformers should be located so as to minimize the damage from natural and human elements. For instance, a transformer should be kept out of the way of anything that might fall on it or run into it, such as moving vehicles or cranes.
*Enclosures:.The specific location of an outdoor transformer has some bearing on how the transformer enclosure should be built. It should, for example, have ventilation slits small enough that fingers, sticks and so on cannot be stuck into them.
* Soil Considerations: For particularly heavy transformers, the soil should be a consideration. The soil should be firm enough to support the weight of the transformer without shifting. For instance, large quantities of clay in the soil would not be desirable, since clay compresses under heavy weights.
Transformers kept indoors have further considerations to keep in mind:
* Structural integrity: It can be a good idea to keep particularly heavy transformers as close to columns as possible, since that is where they will be supported best.
* Ventilation: Transformers need to be properly ventilated to reduce the chance of their overheating. Large transformers should not be kept installed against walls, so that as much surface area as possible is exposed to the outside air. Likewise, transformers kept in restricted spaces should be given enough space to ensure that proper ventilation occurs. There should be enough space and ventilation for the transformer so that its surroundings remain at room temperature.
* Noise:.Locations that have sound-absorbent materials on the walls can be the best, or for especially loud transformers they can be kept in areas without many people.
* Water: Excess water is damaging for both dry-type and liquid-filled transformers. If sources of water are unavoidable, then the transformer should be given protection against them such that no water gets inside.
* Contaminants: The presence of air borne contaminants can be a problem for transformers. They should be kept, as much as possible, away from sources of excess dust or chemical pollutants that might damage them.
* Accessibility:Transformers should be located so that they are easily accessible to anyone who may need to maintain, test or repair them.
There are a few requirements that are specific to liquid-filled transformers. These are,
* Since liquid-filled transformers are fire hazards, their location must match up to the relevant fire hazard specifications.
* Keeping safety in mind, they should also be positioned so that the possibility of leakages will not endanger anyone.
Dry-type transformers, on the other hand, overheat more easily than liquid-filled transformers, and can be more susceptible to air contaminants. For these reasons,
* When installing dry-type transformers, their ventilation must be kept a priority. They should have easy access to clean, dry air, and given enough space that heat is able to dissipate easily.
* Likewise, the air should be clean, kept free of dust and other pollutants. A location with filtered air may be optimal.
Although finding the appropriate location for a transformer during installation can seem secondary to installing it correctly, the right location can ultimately reduce costs, and prevent potential safety hazards. Keeping the type of transformer being installed, its purpose and its surroundings in mind during installation is one way to minimize future headaches.
This National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing collection features three racing simulators. Adjust the realism settings and car controls, take a few practice laps, then head to the competition. You can even race against other players using your modem or local area network.Three Games in One!
NASCAR Cup Series
NASCAR Grand National Division
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
This fascinating reprint of a rare architectural catalog is filled with photos of actual completed bungalows from the era, built prior to 1919. A mix of Spanish tile, stucco exteriors, wraparound porches, overhanging gables, handcrafted stone, and woodwork added up to many a homeowner’s dream. Geared to the climate of the northern and eastern regions, each bungalow is an authentic Craftsman design and features a photo, description, floor plan, and original costs. A fascinating showcase of primary American architecture, Craftsman Bungalows is an indispensable resource for architects, builders, historians, and illustrators.
This Spinning top will always makes kids smile. Challenge your friend to see who spins the fastest and longest. Made of durable organic paint finish and solid wood construction toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities.The spining top is small yet very fast it keeps rotating for more than 3 minKey features include: Fine Motor Skills: Promotes dexterity, hand/eye coordinations, and manipulations. Problem Solving: Introduces logic, matching, spatial relationships, critical thinking, and an understanding of cause and effectMaterial: Wood
Please Note : Buy ORIGINAL Funwood Games Wooden Toys, Games, Puzzles and Products From The Seller “Crafts’man” Only
Eco-friendly natural colors
Sized to fit within a 5.5 inch tall or 8 inch wide space (whichever limit is reached first). Exact size will be determined by your address. Let us know in the special instructions field if you have any size constraints (e.g. no larger than 3 inch tall). Optional third set will be a single line of text with a maximum of 12 characters and will be your house numbers unless otherwise specified in special instructions.
Daily satisfaction, certainly taste, with many years of roasting and blending techniques of UCC craftsman, achieving a delicious coffee to drink every day. Delicious! Easy! Convenient! Both milk in roasting finish deep it is very well fit blend. Economical hearty of 18P type, please enjoy the rich and scent attract stand taste richness in your family everyone.Contents: 126g
Ingredients: coffee beans (green beans production
Product size (height x depth x width): 125mmx100m
Add this 5 piece 25-Degree offset metric ratcheting Box End Wrench set to your tool collection today. Features thumb operated reversing levers. All 12 point openings. Metric sizes include 7 x 8, 9 x 10, 12 x 13, 14 x 15, 19 x 21 millimeter. Handy tote caddy included, and guaranteed forever.Offset wrenches
Weighs 2.19 pounds
This Beer Soap is something special. Choosing beer from a local brewery (Los Angeles’ own Golden Road Brewery), this soap is made from a radically different base to create a soap that is vegan, palm-free, and has a phenomenal lather. Each bar comes in its own box and the four long edges of the soap are mitered for more comfortable use. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for that grungy, do-all, beer-loving man in your life, look no further.
The magic in this bar really comes from the unique blend of oils, with plenty of shea and cocoa butter to give the bar a creamy, stable lather. These four bars of soap include:
– Citrus Hefeweizen bar soap made with Golden Road Hefeweizen
– Brown Ale Eucalyptus bar soap made with Golden Road’s Get Up Offa That Brown
– Activated Charcoal Woods IPA bar soap made with Golden Road’s Point the Way IPA
– Hops & Barley Scrub bar soap made with Golden Road’s Wolf Among Weeds IPA
Order placed is for four bars of soap, net weight 4 oz. per bar
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Beer, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Rice Bran Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Oil
Other ingredients include various essential oils, clays, activated charcoal, hops, and barleySet of Four 4-oz Bar Soaps
Vegan & Palm-Free Soap
Handmade in Los Angeles, CA
Made with Golden Road Brewery’s core beers
Made with organic California olive oil
Daily satisfaction, certainly taste, with many years of roasting and blending techniques of UCC craftsman, achieving a delicious coffee to drink every day. Delicious! Easy! Convenient! soft mouthfeel of blend sweet fragrance can enjoy, we are finishing based on the popularity of mocha. Economical hearty of 18P type, please enjoy the fruity taste with your family everyone.Contents: 126g
Ingredients: coffee beans (green beans production
Product size (height x depth x width): 125mmx100m
Sonderson 8″ fabric scissors are carefully hand crafted to stand the test of time.
✔ Cast from 100% stainless steel with a hand ground edge, our scissors are perfect for everything from simple hem jobs to tough leather working.
✔ The handles have been coated with a tough enamel to avoid wear and increase comfort.
✔ The nut and bolt construction provides the user with the ability to adjust the frictional resistance to ensure operation is heavy enough to maintain cutting accuracy while still preventing user fatigue.
Choose Sonderson Fabric Scissors to make all of your fabric working projects a breeze
8 INCHES IN LENGTH
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
HAND GROUND EDGE
ENAMEL COATING FOR COMFORT
FLAT GROUND BOTTOM FOR CUTTING EASE
New, out of a large set, so doesn’t come in original packagingPowerful motor that produces up to 1,600 in-lbs of torque for the power
High-speed impacting mechanism which delivers 0-3,500 IPM for the power to drive long lag bolts
0-2,500 RPM (no load) to adjust to the work required.
Work with Craftsman 19.2v NiCd or Li-Ion Battery
Battery and Charger Not Included